NCT Search - Searching multiple Domino databases
IBM has asked Northern Collaborative Technologies not to make the Lotus Notes knowledge base available to web users any longer. As the data belongs to them, and they are legally allowed to make this decision, we must comply. We are allowed to search the KB on our server, and we CAN redirect you for any results to the contents on IBM's site. I know this isn't quite what you wanted, but here are your options:
If you find any of this useful, or would like to share your opinion of IBM's decision, drop me a quick email.
Northern Collaborative Technologies provides products and services designed to give people the direct control they need over technology to produce powerful applications.
If you have something you want done with technology, we can research it, design, plan it, build it, and support it. We can do all of those things for you, or just one part in a larger puzzle. Either way, our focus is making you look good.
Our award winning approach to partnering with our customers allows us to provide a level of service you'll have to see to believe.
In addition to award winning services, we are proud to offer three ready-to-run products. Please let us know if you have any questions. Select one of these to find out more or download a full featured trial license.
| Features & Benefits|| Features & Benefits|| Features & Benefits|
- Selectively search one, more than one, or all the databases on your Domino server
- Exclude keyword and configuration documents from your search results
- Control the look and feel of full text search queries and results
- Rank search results from some databases higher than others
- Control or alter the full text search query, or the results returned to the user
- Pass users to your Domino site without a login prompt
- Automatically log-in returning users
- Use another database for usr names and passwords
- Supports Siebel, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Perl, Java, Python, and almost anything else
- Find, gather, index, and print all the documents in all the databases on your server containing key words or phrases
- Include the complete threads from any discussion with just a single mention of your key word or phrase
- Produce complete logs of the compliance search, detailing which databases were searched and the number of results