|Professional Services||Second Signal||Presentations||Andrew's Blog||Support|
Sorry I've been slow to post. Today's debacle was resolved when I stopped using a Lotus Notes text list field to hold a bunch of data and instead write it to a Rich Text field. To do that, I took the array and used "Join()" on it to turn it into one long string of comma delimited entries (there are no commas in the data of this so I was ok). I save the big string to that rich text field which is hidden. When the Java agent runs, it gets the string as one long value and parses it with a String.split() call and bingo, I'm back to an array (which I then copy into a vector).
Just in terms of computer language work in the last four days, I've had to switch back and forth among Java, LotusScript, Lotus Formulas, Visual Studio.Net, Visual C#, C++ (for the gcc compiler, no less), Asterisk AGI, Asterisk Extension Language, and bash shell scripting. Add to that finishing Barb's raised garden, getting Ari to two soccer games (she rocked) and going on a run to a small fire in an industrial building this morning and you can start to get a feel for my days lately.
Please wait while your document is saved.