|Professional Services||Second Signal||Presentations||Andrew's Blog||Support|
I've got a need to build a couple of mobile apps, and I'm looking for platform recommendations. Here are the things that are important to me:
1. I prefer a true, compiled app -- not a wrapper around a web page, and not a PaaS (Platform as a Service)
2. I'd like to develop once and deploy on both Android and IOS, but but that's not a show stopper. The more I can share between the two the better though.
3. I'd like to have built in support for web services -- so that if I drop some WSDL on the development environment, I can quickly be communicating with the back end server.
4. I have a native Java library I'd like to call for some very specialized functionality. If that's not possible, there are alternatives, but it's my preference.
5. A nice user interface drag and drop environment would be helpful.
So, all my mobile developer friends, what's your though on those requirements?
Please wait while your document is saved.