|Professional Services||Second Signal||Presentations||Andrew's Blog||Support|
This was forwarded to me by Lt. Gordon Murphy. He's on our fire department as well, serving on the Chebeague Island fire museum (yes, the NEW truck is 1980, before that they're a pair of 1973's).
The idea here, is you're supposed to forward this to a bunch of people and copy the person who sent it to you so you find out more about everyone. Screw that -- I decided to blog it. If you like the idea, you pick it up and forward it out and copy my on your response. Otherwise, blow it off.
1. What time is it? 22:57
2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Andrew Jay Pollack
3. Nicknames: Smartass, Drew, Dad, But-Dad
4. Piercing : Don't need any holes not already present.
5. Most recent movie you've seen in a theater: What's a theater? I have 3 kids.
6. Eye color: Blue
7. Place of birth: Queens, NY
8. Gordon left this question out too.
9. Ever been to Africa? No
10. Ever been toilet papering: Duh?
11. Ever love someone so much it makes you cry: Have to say yes, wife may read this.
12. Been in a car accident? Nothing beyond a minor ding.
13. Croutons or bacon bits: Salad isn't food, its what food eats.
14. Favorite day of the week: Monday
15. Favorite restaurant: Lion & Compass -- Sillicon Valley hotspot.
16. Favorite Flower: Don't know any flower names.
17. Favorite Sport to watch: Soccer
18. Favorite drink: With: Beer Without: Mt. Dew. Its easier on the kidneys as they don't have to change the color any.
19. Favorite ice cream: Giffords French Vanilla
20. Disney or Warner Brothers: WB
21. Favorite Fast Food: Sonic
22. What color is your bedroom carpet: Blue
23. How many times did you fail your driver's test: Never failed a drivers test.
24. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email: Someone named Rich Carlson who wants to try my new software product.
25. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: Fry's Electronics (Mecca)
26. What do you do most often when you are bored: Don't know. I've never been bored.
27. Who will respond to this email the quickest: Probably Gordon, I'm not sending it to anyone else.
28. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond: Ben Franklin. He never answers any email I send him.
30. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire: Ben Frankly. That would be a hell of a trick.
31. Favorite TV shows: Battlestar Gallactica (New series rocks) Sopranos, The Wire
32. The last person you went to dinner with: Strangely enough, Lt. Morgan, his wife, and daughter along with my daughter and some others (Soccer team thing)
33. What are you listening to right now: Sound of the AC in my server room.
34. What is your favorite color: Blue, no RED! Aahhhhhhggggggg. (If its not funny, you don't know the movie)
35. Lake, ocean, or river: River.
36. How many tattoos do you have: None that I know of.
37. Favorite song: Scorpions- 20th Century Man, The Zoo, Don't make no promises. After that, you can't go wrong with the whole Who's Next album.
38. Tea or coffee: Tea. English Breakfast, with honey.
39. Favorite magazine: CPU, Wired, Scientific American, The Economist. In that order.
40. Ever break a bone: Fell 20 feet and broke my arm at 11 years old.
41. How many people are you sending this email to: A few thousand of my closes friends -- I'm posting it on a blogsite.
Return Directions: Now, here's what you're supposed to do...and please do not spoil the fun. Copy (DO NOT forward) this entire email and paste it onto a new email that you will send. Change all of the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you
Please wait while your document is saved.